PTLI Applications Close August 1st
After a successful first year, NYPTA looks forward to celebrating its Public Transit Leadership Institute (PTLI) graduating class of 2015, and welcoming the new PTLI Class of 2016.
NYPTA’s PTLI program offers future executives an inside look at transit management at the highest levels. PTLI’s mentor driven program provides one-on-one and small group platforms for real-life, real-time transit management learning and professional growth.
Please consider potential candidates, either yourself or one of your colleagues. Nominations close August 1st. Click here for a brochure outlining the PTLI program and eligibility requirements or register online here.
NYPTA Hall of Fame Nominations Close August 1st
The New York Public Transit Association is seeking nominations for inductees into the Public Transit Association Hall of Fame. Awards will be presented at this year's Annual Fall Conference & Expo, October 27-29 in Rochester.
NYPTA established the Transit Hall of Fame in 1999 as a tribute to leaders in the transit industry who have made extraordinary contributions to the Association and our transit community.
The following are eligible for nomination:
- Officers or officials of NYPTA transit system members, or its predecessor organizations in a fitting manner.
- Employees and officials of NYPTA business members in a fitting manner.
- Staff members of NYPTA or predecessor organizations.
The nominees for the NYPTA Hall of Fame must fit the following criteria:
- Have 10 or more years of service to the public transit industry while serving one or more of the qualifications described above.
- No longer be active on a full time basis for at least one year prior to the time of application in the area in which the individual’s ten or more years of qualifying service to the industry was performed.
- Have been an active participant in the Association’s activities during his or her career.
Please recommend a deserving candidate by using the online Nomination Form and sending it to Associaton headquarters by August 1, 2015.
Mail to :
NYPTA Hall of Fame
136 Everett Road
Albany, NY 12205
Have you reserved your booth at the NYS Public Transit Industry Connections Expo?
There is no better direct sales method than to have your customers and future customers see exactly what your company is all about, especially when you have your product right in front of them.
Booth space is limited, so make sure you reserve today to connect with NYS transit professionals in the Expo.
Learn more about Exhibitor Opportunities
Have you considered sharing a sponsorship?
Co-sponsorships are available for a select number of sponsorships. It is an economical way to increase your exposure at premier events. The earlier you register, the more exposure your company receives.
Learn more about Sponsorship Opportunities