- Develop the awareness, skills and insight necessary to excel as a leader in the public transit industry.
- Gain first-hand knowledge of the opportunities and challenges facing transit systems of all sizes.
- Grow a network of industry leaders poised to support one another in reaching professional goals.
- Challenge traditional ways of thinking and engage participants in broader conversations about public transportation, mobility and community revitalization.
- Participate in projects and group discussions that foster a broader understanding of diverse perspectives and attitudes.
- Personal identification of skills and areas of targeted professional growth.
- Connect participants with transit executives and leaders in the public transportation industry and build mentor relationships.
- Engage participants’ active involvement in the New York Public Transit Association to foster learning, the ongoing exchange of information and innovation, and the introduction to pathways to leadership.
Albany, NY 12205
|NYPTA Member||$ 2,495.00|
|Non Member||$ 2,995.00|