Join Us for the 2016 Conference & Expo!
EDUCATE yourself on critical issues and topics affecting our growing industry. INTERACT with exhibitors and business partners in the Expo to see the latest products and services. CONNECT with your colleagues to exchange ideas on transit technology. SHARE your “stories” (and make new ones, too).
The Transit, Technology & Smarter Communities Conference & Expo is the largest gathering of its kind in New York State. Transit professionals from across the state attend each year to learn and preview the latest innovations in the industry.
NYPTA’s partnership with the New York State Department of Transportation (NYSDOT), the Rural Transportation Assistance Program (RTAP) and the Federal Transportation Administration (FTA) brings together large and small operators, transit professionals and decision makers at all levels.
WHEN: October 18-20, 2016
WHERE: Desmond Hotel & Conference Center, Albany
• An expanded mobility management track
• Safety & operations-focused topics presented by agencies and companies on the Expo floor
• NYS DOT & FTA Updates
• Public Transit Leadership Institute graduation ceremony
• Leadership centered topics to guide aspiring professionals in climbing the transit industry ladder
• TRANSIT, TECHNOLOGY & SMARTER COMMUNITIES Expo showcasing the latest transit industry products and services.
EXHIBITOR SPACE FOR THE FALL CONFERENCE HAS SOLD OUT.
PLEASE CONTACT NYPTA HEADQUARTERS TO BE PUT ON A WAITING LIST: 518-434-9060