NOTE: Please forward this information to the individuals responsible for your exhibit move-in and move-out.
- This is a tabletop area. No pipe and drape will be provided.
- Vendor tables will be set up throughout the Grand Ballroom Salons A-E and the foyer. The ballroom and foyer are carpeted.
- You will be provided a six-foot draped table with two chairs and an electrical outlet if requested on your registration and paid. You must bring your own power strips.
- The booth assignment list and vehicle move-in/out schedule will be sent as we get closer to the event.
- Full payment of your booth space is required prior to the Expo.
- You may load in your own booth materials. The hotel recommends using the Ballroom entrance for easier access to the Expo area.
- You may ship your materials directly to the Westchester Marriott. All shipments sent to and from the hotel must be pre-paid. Please schedule arrival on or later than November 7.
- Packages should be sent to:
- Attn: Representative’s name
- Westchester Marriott
- 670 White Plains Road
- Tarrytown, New York 10591
- Hold for: [Representative name and Company Name], NYPTA Fall Conference, November 12-14, 2019.
- The Westchester Marriott offers free parking to hotel guests.
- Complimentary wireless Internet service is available at the hotel.
- Security will be provided with in the Expo Hall area from 7:00pm on Tuesday, November 12 to 6:00am on Wednesday, November 13. NYPTA and the Westchester Marriott assume no liability for lost or stolen property.
Tuesday, November 12:
• 8:00 am-12:00 pm. Bus/Van move-in
• 12:00-5:00 pm. Please plan to be completely set up no later than 5:00pm. The Registration Desk in the Ballroom foyer will be open to pick up registration materials.
• A bus move-in schedule will be sent under separate cover.
• Tuesday, November 12, 5:00-7:00 pm with Early Arrival Reception in Bus Display Area
• Wednesday, November 13, from 7:30 am to 6:30 pm with:
• Expo Continental Breakfast from 7:30-8:30 am
• Exclusive Expo Time from 11:00-11:50 am
• Expo Hall Reception from 4:30-6:30 pm
• Wednesday, November 13 from 6:30-9:00 pm
• Two complimentary registrations are included in your booth fee. It includes expo entry, education sessions and the receptions.
• Wednesday Transit Industry lunch and Thursday Breakfast tickets are available for purchase.
• Register your representatives here if you haven’t registered your representatives yet.
Door Prize Drawings
• Expo Grand Prize Drawings - Attendees must collect initials from a total of 21 different vendors as well as the bus representatives. Exhibitors sign their company initials in the “Booth Passport” given at the NYPTA Registration Desk. Attendees will turn in the completed “Passport” at the NYPTA registration Desk by 6:00pm on Tuesday. The Grand Prize Drawings will be held in the Expo
• Grand Finale reception at 6:15pm. Conference attendees must be present to win!
• Individual Exhibitor Prizes - You may bring door prizes to give away at your booth. Individual booth drawing winners will be announced prior to the Grand Door prize drawing.
• NYPTA is not responsible for any unclaimed prizes. If you wish to ship an unclaimed prize, it must be done at your own expense.