NYS Public Transit Industry CONNECTIONS Conference & Expo
October 27-29 | Rochester, NY
No matter your connection to the public transit industry, NYS Public Transit Industry CONNECTIONS Expo is the ideal place to learn, network, compare equipment, evaluate products, and take advantage of meeting directly with leading vendors who understand your daily challenges.
Register here. Save $100 by registering by October 6th.
- RTS is providing attendees with bus day passes during the conference. Pick up your RTS Bus Pass at the NYPTA Registration Desk. It is a great way to enjoy Rochester!
- Shepard Bros./Coach & Equipment is extending an invitation to conference attendees to tour their facility in Penn Yan on Thursday, October 29. The tour will begin at 2pm. Pre-registration is required.
Program Highlight of the Week:
These sessions will take place in the Expo on Wednesday, October 28:
- Overview of FTA Bus Safety Program and Safety Management Systems (SMS)
- Advanced Safety & Maintenance Technologies for Air Brake Equipped Transit Buses
- Proactive Approach to Transit Safety: A Blueprint for the Successful Implementation of an Integrated Safety Program, and Calculating a Return on Investment
To learn more about education sessions and networking opportunities at the Annual Conference, visit www.nystransitconference.org.
For questions regarding registration, contact NYPTA at 518-434-9060 or email email@example.com.
Thank You Exhibitors (Sponsors in bold. = Bus display)
• ABT Products & Services Ltd • Altro Transflor • American Seating Co. • Apollo Video Technology • BAE Systems/HybriDrive Propulsion System
• Benzaiten, LLC • Braunability • Clever Devices, LTD
• Doron Precision Systems, Inc. • Ecolane • Empire Bus Sales LLC • Fenton Mobility Products
• Freedman Seating Co. • Gillig, LLC
• GIRO, Inc. • GTS, Inc. • Hanover Displays, Inc. • IBI Group • Kelderman Manufacturing • Luminator Technology Group • MGM Brakes • Motor Coach Industries, Inc. • Shepard Bros.
• Stewart & Stevenson Power Products LLC-Atlantic Division / PENN Commercial Vehicle Solutions
• Muncie Transit Parts/ABC Companies • The Nevison Group
• New Flyer of America • Nova Bus
• Onspot Automatic Tire Chains • Protran Technology • Q'Straint/Sure-Lok
• The RCA Rubber Company • Seifert Transit Graphics
• Seon • SPX Genfare
• Syncromatics • TAPTCO • Transit Marketing Group • USSC Group
• Urban Engineers of NY, PC • Urban Solar Corp. • Voith Turbo, Inc. • Wendel Companies
• Westmatic • XL Hybrids
The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) Announces New Webinar on the Next Generation Traveler Information System
The USDOT's Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS) Professional Capacity Building Program (PCB) will host a free Talking Technology and Transportation (T3) Webinar to discuss current and emerging technologies in traveler information systems.
The webinar, entitled "Next Generation Traveler Information System," will be held Wednesday September 23, 2015, from 1:00 pm to 2:30 pm EST.
Title: Next Generation Traveler Information System
Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Time: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm EST
Professional Development Hours (PDH): 1.5
Register here. More information here.